Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3-9-10

Not much to say today... over the weekend I'll try to say something about time travel or whatever. Tonight as my family and I were driving home there was a pretty clear sky, so I pointed out everything to my sisters while I listened to Simon and Garfunkel. Weird, I know.

That leads me to the Ipod conundrum... my sister says I was playing it too loud, but when I took my headphones out I couldn't hear any music coming out. Either my hearing is really bad or hers is just good. Does hearing change when you're young? O_o I don't even listen to it that loud. Promise.

...And somehow, that leads me to talk about planetarium shows. I've been to three of them... I think. Can't really remember the third. So I'll skip to the 2nd one. It was at the National Air and Space Museum when I went with my astronomy camp. And- (cue the screaming fangirls) LIAM NEESON NARRATED! Imagine sitting in this dome-place learning about the cosmos with Liam Neeson's voice surround sound... yeah. It was awesome. XD

The third one I went to was last summer in New York. Some old, historical rich dude had a planetarium on his uber-huge place so when we went there, we saw the show. It covered some of Earth's weather, and there was a very realistic (in my opinion) simulation of a storm in the Midwest US. Thunder and lightning and wind and rain. It freaked me out a little bit. But it was very memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment